2 Lindesay Street East Maitland
One-of-a-kind architecturally designed home in a fantastic East Maitland location
Ideally positioned on a landscaped 878.9sqm corner block, this history-rich three-bedroom property is perfect for the savvy investor or homeowner looking for only the best for their family. Traditionally accommodating the Governor of the Maitland Gaol, this solidly built abode still offers its original charm with added modern features. Providing both formal and informal living spaces, the property offers an abundance of timeless lifestyle options for every member of the family and easy access to local shops and amenities.
- Traditional face brick home with 16 solar panels on the tiled roof, supporting the homeowners electricity requirements
- Three generous bedrooms each with built-in robes; convenient study; and family bathroom with separate powder room
- Formal dining space that seamlessly flows into the lounge room and spacious kitchen
- The kitchen features timber laminate cabinetry, a walk-in pantry and additional pantry shelves, island bench and casual dining nook large enough for a table and four dining chairs
- Large enclosed entertaining area adds to the abundance of dining options for guests and families and front positioned patio reveals views of the surrounding vista
- Single car garage; outdoor workshop; garden shed; laundry; and privately fenced and manicured yard
This home enjoys a fantastic location, with easy access to East Maitland shops, Stockland Green Hills Shopping Centre, the local train station, bus stop and Newcastle and Maitland CBD. Only a short walk to Maitland Grossman High School and Maitland High School, this property will keep every house member happy for a long time.
: 878.00 m2
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.