85 Wyndham Street Greta
Contact agent for details
Enjoy three breathtaking, rural acres from your wrap-around verandah
A rare opportunity awaits a lucky homebuyer to live a tranquil lifestyle in a striking solar passive designed, western red cedar home set on three peaceful acres of natural rural beauty. Spacious and open throughout with stunning sloped wooden roof and timber floorboards, the home is wrapped by 2m wide verandahs and windows that offer views of the enchanting vista and salt water pool.
- Large family room with combustion fireplace and huge, open plan dining/living space with views of the sandstone pool deck with waterfall
- Master bedroom with stylish ensuite and walk in robe
- Home office and beautiful farmhouse styled, electric kitchen with walk in pantry
- Ducted air conditioning, fans throughout, 10kW solar panels, two large water tanks and Envirocycle system
- Five car automatic garage and double shed with room for a second home office/hobby space
- Three prime, fully-fenced acres only a short stroll away from Hunter River Reserve with space to raise livestock, hobby farm or to extend the home
Nestled into Greta, the gateway to the Hunter Valley's beautiful wineries, dining and leisurely lifestyle and with easy access to Newcastle and Maitland's business districts via the Hunter Expressway, you'll enjoy sanctuary with modern convenience. Ideal for families (with a new day care centre being built down the street), you'll enjoy a quick 15min drive to the wineries, 20mins to Maitland's CBD, 45mins to Newcastle Airport and Newcastle's beaches and 2hrs to Sydney.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.