49 Scenic Drive Gillieston Heights
Contact agent for details
Modern family home with the works!
This as-new home with high-end finishes and fixtures is immaculately designed for practical, family living. Wide hallways, a conveniently central study nook, sun-soaked open plan living spaces and generous bedrooms connect to create an abode that will keep on giving to your family. With the added bonus of a desirably central location in a family-friendly estate surrounded by other quality homes, you'll never want to leave.
- Three-year-old, quality built Allworth home
- Large central living/dining area with stylish kitchen boasting breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Stacker doors provide easy access from the living hub to outdoor dining on the maintained merbau deck overlooking the easy-care, fenced yard
- Large, separate media room and built-in study nook
- Carpeted bedrooms with BIRs and ceiling fans.
- Main bedroom with WIR and chic ensuite
- Split system A/C in the living hub and modern bathrooms
- Double auto garage and low-maintenance 455sqm block
Within walking distance from local parks and the corner shop, a 2min drive from the local school and just 5mins from Maitland CBD, quality day care centres and the train station, this is the ideal abode for investors, first homebuyers and families alike.
The Hunter Expressway is just 7mins away, Lorn's boutique cafes are under 10mins, Hunter Valley's vineyards are 20mins, Newcastle is 40mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.
: $1775 per year
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.