59 Pierce Street East Maitland
Contact agent for details
Modern chic, renovated home in central location
This gorgeous East Maitland home has been completely renovated and boasts a new rear extension to offer homeowners undeniable comfort, sophistication and easy living. Set on a central 405sqm block minutes away from local transport, restaurants and shops and in the catchment area of the highly regarded Maitland Grossmann High School and East Maitland Primary School, prepare to be smitten by a quality investment that will keep on giving to your family.
- Large, light-soaked open plan living hub with modern features and seamless access to the paved alfresco area
- The designer kitchen is a chef's delight, boasting Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher and freestanding gas/electric stove
- Dreamy master suite with study/sunroom discovered through double French doors
- Contemporary bathroom and BIRs in all bedrooms
- Stylish hardwood timber floorboards, 4 zone ducted A/C, gas hot water and ceiling fans throughout
- New double garage and fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens
- Security mesh on windows and doors and home has been completely re-plumbed and rewired with new meter box
This is the perfect family abode set in a quiet and convenient location. Local high schools, the train station, shops and restaurants are a 5-10min walk away, Maitland CBD and Green Hills Shopping Centre are a 5min drive, the Hunter Valley wineries are 30mins, Newcastle's beaches are just 35mins, and Sydney is a quick 2hr drive.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.