54 Bolwarra Park Drive Bolwarra Heights
Contact agent for details
A character-filled family home offering tranquility and convenience
It's your chance to be part of the Bolwarra community in a much-loved family home, on the market for the very first time. Set on two acres of cleared bushland, this hidden haven offers complete privacy and carefree living, yet is conveniently close to all local amenities. A light filled home with an in-ground pool, protected sunroom and ample bedrooms for a growing family - it's your retreat from all the cares of the world.
- DA approval for a subdivision proposing two, one acre blocks.
- Four double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two spacious updated bathrooms, including a master bedroom ensuite
- A bright and airy modern kitchen-living-dining area is at the heart of the home with a practical eat-in kitchen containing Bosh appliances and dishwasher, substantial bench and storage space.
- Formal lounge, dining or study spaces.
- Chill out on summer days in a 9-metre fibreglass pool surrounded by landscaped gardens.
- Kick back in the fully-enclosed sunroom perfect for alfresco dining, entertaining and enjoying the sunset.
- Enjoy the benefit of solar panels and a solar hot water system.
- Established well-kept grounds with watering system for front gardens.
- A double garage, a lock-up shed featuring extra car spaces and workshops, plus a carport.
Situated a quick 5-minute drive from Bolwarra Public School, this inviting home is close to shops, services, Maitland Hospital, Maitland train station and other amenities. With proximity to the New England Highway and Hunter Expressway, commuting to Newcastle is hassle-free.
: $2016 per year
: $265 per year
: 2.00 acres
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.