With a quiet dress circle location in the beautiful Mill Creek area and only minutes from historic Stroud Village, Stroud Valley' is set within 42 very private hectares (103 acres) with magnificent views over surrounding countryside and the adjacent State Forest.
• Renovated weatherboard colonial-style home, colourbond roof, 10 ft bull-nose verandah
• Master bedroom, built-in robe and ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms built-in robes and family bathroom
• Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances leading onto an open plan lounge and dining
• In-ground salt-water swimming pool
• Fully fenced, divided into 4 paddocks with selection of undulating pasture improved land rising to steeper, natural bush country
• Boutique winery with 6 acres under a variety of vines. Licenced to produce and sell from the on-site Cellar Door.
• Dams, irrigation licence and significant machinery and shedding infrastructure
With a variety of uses from functional family property suitable for horses, alpacas and cattle to boutique winery, Stoud Valley is a beautiful property that delivers an enviable lifestyle in a superb location.