Ideally nestled in the heart of the Hunter Valley in a safe and friendly neighbourhood, this striking and much-treasured 3-4 bedroom home is beautifully presented and well-appointed on an expansive 2,421sqm block. Offering immense street appeal and built with the strength of a steel frame skeleton and metal roof, this spacious, light-soaked residence offers all the lifestyle luxuries befitting of a modern, open plan design. The picturesque views of the manicured garden and vast, rolling country landscape enjoyed from an outdoor, paved entertaining area that stretches the length of the floor plan is one of many rewarding features of this magnificent home.
- Natural light saturated, open plan kitchen, living and dining area that is generous in size (63.66sqm) and seamlessly flows onto a spacious, rear-facing outdoor entertaining area
- Modern, master-built home offering three queen-size, carpeted bedrooms and optional study or fourth bedroom. Three minor bedrooms feature BIR and master suite extravagantly incorporates a WIR and modern ensuite
- U-shaped kitchen offers plenty of creation space and modern appliances, including stainless steel gas cooktop and rangehood
- Plenty of storage space and beautifully zoned to offer the right balance of private and entertainment hubs
- Stylish and central gloss-tiled bathroom with lavish corner bath and generous laundry with external access
- Double garage with remote access and internal entry to home. Additional garage offers an abundance of workshop space or optional car space
Only minutes away from the Maitland CBD, schools, shops, transport and recreational facilities, this welcoming home offers the perfect combination of modern conveniences with a charming and scenic location.