The love and care given by previous homeowners has allowed this character filled, upgraded cottage on a 607sqm block to bloom in it's much sought-after neighbourhood. Offering the ideal package of affordable living, room to grow, a charismatic vista and a great location, this residence presents a fantastic opportunity for young families, downsizers, first homebuyers and investors. Two double/queen sized bedrooms; polished floorboards, doors and window frames accentuated by a timber finish; desirably high ceilings; Tasmanian oak kitchen cabinetry and multiple living spaces complete a delightful home designed for relaxed living.
- Charming cottage style weatherboard home with two double/queen sized bedrooms with generous BIRs
- New split system air conditioner, ceiling fans and plenty of natural light brought in through an abundance of timber framed windows
- U-shaped kitchen with Tasmanian oak cabinetry, brand new ceramic hob (cooktop), new flick taps, rangehood, wall oven and grill
- Plenty of storage space and lifestyle options added to through the external garage/workshop and brand new rear studio, the perfect space to use as a third bedroom for loved ones or an office
- Generous family bathroom that also serves as an ensuite and additional toilet in upgraded indoor laundry
- Offering plenty of backyard space and cherished established gardens, this home backs on to a nature reserve (so no rear neighbours)
Ideally located in a quiet and tranquil neighbourhood, this residence is only minutes away from the main road, Maitland Hospital and the CBD, a short walk from schools, Rutherford shopping centre and transport and doors away from a safe, child-friendly park.