If privacy and an abundance of space for the kids to roam is important to you, than this much-loved family home is certainly going to tick a few boxes. With a stylish red brick facade that cleverly keeps the residence and backyard private from neighbours and passersby, this charming three bedroom home with a newly renovated kitchen, generous living/dining hub and plenty of outdoor space for entertaining offers much to homeowners, all on a 594.4sqm footprint. Ideally located opposite a green park where the kids can easily adventure, this is a unique opportunity to enjoy a friendly, peaceful neighbourhood in a home that is minutes from the services and amenities you need.
- A stylish red brick facade with tiled roof offers complete privacy and striking views of the green parkland opposite
- Three light filled bedrooms each with BIRs, two of which easily cater to a queen sized bed and the third offers space for a king single bed or can alternatively be used as a study
- U-shaped kitchen has been renovated over the last year, with new stylish Caesarstone benchtops, trendy easy-open cabinetry, self-cleaning Smeg oven, Bosch hotplates, flick taps and striking splashback
- Large lounge with timber polished floorboards and split system air conditioner (also present in main bedroom), spacious dining area, well-positioned family bathroom, separate WC and internal laundry with external access
- Large backyard with inviting, peaceful sitting area on the verandah; separate BBQ entertaining space; single car, remote controlled garage; and garden shed
This beautiful home offers all the conveniences modern families need and desire in a peaceful neighbourhood. You will enjoy an easily lifestyle, with the local shops at Rutherford Marketplace, primary and high schools and transport only a short walk away, and Maitland and Newcastle CBD's a short drive.