Settled in the hillside with breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside, the Allyn River and picturesque Barrington Tops, this spacious home offers an idyllic rural lifestyle. Flanked by three fenced paddocks and located on a stunning 25 acre property that provides access to the river (perfect for kayaking, bass fishing and swimming), this three-bedroom home with a detached self-contained unit offers a little slice of paradise away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- Three-bedroom freshly painted HardiePlank home with beautiful timber features and an abundance of space for the whole family
- Tiled, country style kitchen with Westinghouse oven/cooktop and plenty of living and dining space
- Three welcoming, carpeted bedrooms each with built-in robes; the main queen sized bedroom offers access to the external verandah - the ultimate lifestyle feature
- Detached, self-contained Colourbond granny flat that offers a large pool room and private, separate accommodation wing complete with kitchenette, bathroom, Foxtel satellite dish and air conditioner
- Spacious family bathroom and laundry, two reverse cycle air conditioners, Foxtel satellite dish and 10 x 4.2m concrete verandah with incredible views of the Barrington Tops
- Fully fenced and private property with three fenced paddocks, three dams for livestock, large carport with a covered workshop/laundry area and 18 x 12m machinery shed, all with lighting and 3-phase power
Private rural property only minutes away from local shops, other amenities and 5 minutes to schools and 30 minutes from the character-rich Dungog township.