This unique home surrounded by three fenced farm fields and 12 level acres of rolling, green rural landscape offers all the desired qualities of dreamy country living. The modern home is impressively presented with five bedrooms spread across two main residences, spacious living and dining areas and a charming verandah that seamlessly spans the length of the two buildings, offering the perfect spot to enjoy a cuppa and take in the beautiful, quiet vista. A large 10.4m x 9.8m barn, lining the driveway is 25 Macadamia trees which leads to the properties orchard containing an abundance of citrus trees, stone fruit, apples, bananas and a variety of nut trees, house yard, stable, chook coops, paddock shed, aviaries, scenic dam and an abundance of space to raise livestock are the perfect complement to a growing family looking to enjoy a picturesque rural lifestyle.
- Private, HardiePlank weatherboard clad home with steel frame skeleton and Colorbond roof built in 2009 and featuring two main residences, the second of which serves as a self-contained guesthouse
- Three spacious, carpeted bedrooms in the main residence and two in the guesthouse, each complete with wardrobes and offering rural views; the main bedroom offers a luxurious walk-in robe and ensuite
- Relax in the welcoming and light-soaked living and dining spaces that feature in both residences, with air conditioning fit to both central living hubs and plenty of opportunity to enjoy the peaceful serenity of your surrounds
- A family bathroom in each residence, modern kitchen in the main home and kitchenette in the guesthouse add to the seamless experience of easy living
- Large Colorbond barn with mezzanine, power, fireplace, roller doors, lighting and working sink and shower provides for everyday life on the property
- 18 solar panels, 2 domestic 25,000L water tanks with a extra 22,500L water tank for gardens and grounds and a 1000L water tank off stable and automated reticulated sewerage system provide for the self-sufficiency of the home and family
This is a fantastic property for anyone looking to provide an abundance of space for the kids to grow, desiring a rural lifestyle rich with the sounds of native birds, and/or searching for a solid home on an abundance of usable land. Close to Wallarobba train station and only 15 minutes from the shops, schools and amenities in Dungog, your dreamy countryside lifestyle awaits on this quiet property.