This picturesque country farmhouse lets your dream of an idyllic rural lifestyle unfold across one of the largest rural blocks within walking distance from Clarence Town. The gorgeous four-bedroom family home built in the 1920's has retained much of its historic charm and ornamental features, beautifully complemented by handmade timber furnishings and scenic views. Nestled on an 8.7acre (3.503hectare) rural block with four fenced paddocks and a nature strip that creates the perfect hideaway for kids to build houses in the native trees and play in the creek, this home will captivate nature lovers and a variety of buyers.
- Original hardwood floorboards, high ceilings, red cedar architraves and oak panel lined walls lead the way through a spacious floorplan filled with natural light. A split system reverse cycle air conditioner and wood slow combustion fireplace with timber features and mantelpiece is discovered in both the lounge and large dining/living area, adding to the warm and comforting vibe enjoyed in this home
- Three king-size bedrooms and a fourth that is perfect for the kids or for use as an at-home office or hobby space
- A study nook with a divine, handmade timber bookshelf offers a quiet alcove in the home, as does the two large family bathrooms each boasting ornate, timber cupboards/vanities and cast iron baths
- Traditional and elegant country-styled kitchen features a gas stove, hardwood benchtops, double sink and an abundance of storage space and easily flows out onto the verandah through exquisite French doors
- Two verandahs wrap the home and provide views of the surrounding manicured pasture and the large three car shed with roller doors and roof wings that offer two sheltered carports. An outdoor covered traditional BBQ area with hot plate, fire pits and cast iron stove adds to the entertaining options provided by this abode
- Four spacious paddocks perfect for raising livestock; two large dams; an orchard of mandarin, mulberry, loquat, nectarine and peach trees; two chook pens; three aviaries and two garden sheds are strikingly presented on this sought-after rural block
This versatile property runs on town water and an Envirocycle sewerage system and impressively offers a private and peaceful rural lifestyle only a short stroll from the local shops, schools and services in Clarence Town. Only a stone's throw away from national parks and the Williams River and within easy reach of the commercial centres in Maitland (33mins) and Newcastle (51mins) to the south and Port Stephens coastline to the east (53mins), this property will impress those looking for space, tranquility and a dreamy vista.