This three bedroom, classic masterpiece built by the highly regarded Maitland builder, George Pilgrim in circa 1906 is a rare find and a must-see. Nestled on an 845sqm block in the heart of its picture-perfect Lorn location, named 'Parkview' has recently been renovated with a new modern, stylish kitchen and newly installed energy efficient lighting and hot water system. Offering defining Victorian features, desirable high ceilings, an abundance of lifestyle options and the intricate and striking features distinctive of traditional architecture, this residential gem in its prime location is an absolute showstopper for homebuyers.
- Attractive timber home with an idyllic facade that features decorative gable and welcoming front positioned patio
- Three generous queen-sized bedrooms, the larger of which features a floor to ceiling built-in robe spanning the entire wall and leads into a private parent's retreat or home office offering easy access to the outdoors
- Recently renovated kitchen featuring quality Euromaid electrical oven and gas cooktop, stylish and elegant cabinetry, pantry with ample storage, skylight and timber polished floorboards
- Beautiful and generous formal dining space with cedar joinery and fully functioning cedar fireplace; reverse cycle ducted air conditioner
- Large, soundproofed family room at the rear is perfect for a home theatre setup and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area; stylish family bathroom; and large laundry with additional toilet
- Huge, enclosed outdoor entertaining area with natural gas BBQ connection, garden and water feature; spacious and private backyard; double carport; and single garage with large workshop.
Located in the heart of Lorn on the bend of the Hunter River, this beautiful property perfectly complements its tree-lined, heritage-rich location and provides easy access to schools, boutique cafes, shops and amenities.