Set amongst the leafy streets of Lorn, this spacious family home on 490sqm boasts elegant open plan, indoor/outdoor living and has been lovingly cared for by the previous owner. Breathtaking 11ft ceilings and the original timber, polished floorboards pay tribute to the history of the home, while the renovated, modern bathrooms, kitchen and alfresco add to a lifestyle of relaxation in one of the Hunter's most sought-after locations.
- Spacious central living area spills out onto the new, enclosed alfresco through large glass panel sliding doors
- Contemporary gas kitchen with plenty of storage and food creation space and top Italian appliances
- The master of the three generous bedrooms features a built-in robe and renovated ensuite
- Open plan living space with fireplace, dining room and additional, separate living area
- Ducted air conditioning; ceiling fans to all rooms (including the alfresco); and renovated, modern family bathroom with bath
- Flat, fenced yard with low-maintenance gardens; outdoor dining area; 4,500L water tank that pumps into the garden; single carport; and shed
Backing on to the Hunter River and only minutes away from Lorn's boutique shops and cafes, a property of this calibre is highly sought after. Maitland's CBD is just a 10min walk away, Stockland Green Hills is a 10min drive, Hunter Valley's wineries are just 25mins away, Newcastle is 38mins away, Nelson Bay is 1hr away, and Sydney's CBD is 2hrs away; this home and location enjoys all the best features and conveniences of the Hunter Valley.