One of a kind, quality-built, solid home on a 733.10 sqm block with beautiful tall ceilings, generous spaces, cathedral ceiling in the central living area and dreamy timber archways with decorative trim. This immaculately maintained double-brick home is perfectly configured to capture everything that is special about courtyard living and offers an attractive lifestyle in a fantastic location.
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes (two double-sized) and ceiling fans. Master bedroom boasts an ensuite with a large shower
- Two spacious living areas, each easily accessed from the kitchen for evenings spent entertaining guests
- U-shaped, electric kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cupboards and two-door pantry
- External courtyard creates a private, outdoor retreat for reading, dining and relaxing
- Large laundry and huge single automatic garage with space for a workbench and storage
- Wooden venetians or shutters on windows (internally), security shutters on all windows (externally), security doors, garden shed and zoned, ducted air-conditioning
This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to downsize or for couples, singles and families looking for a secure, low maintenance home that offers the ideal combination of convenience, space and lifestyle. This property is in the catchment area for some of the Hunter's most sought-after private and public schools and is only 5mins from Stockland Green Hills Shopping Centre and Morpeth's boutique cafes, 9mins from Maitland's CBD, 20mins from Newcastle, 40mins from the Hunter Valley's magnificent wineries and 2hrs from Sydney.