Take a piece of Maitland's rich history home with you, literally, in this spacious ground floor apartment. Three generous bedrooms in size and offering multiple living areas, this is one of the largest apartments in this impressively positioned complex and offers peace and privacy thanks to its prime, rear location.
- The master of the three spacious bedrooms boasts a built-in robe and ensuite
- Central lounge with gas heater connection and glass sunroom
- Eat-in kitchen or separate dining setting in the third bedroom; kitchen offers ample benchspace and storage
- Internal laundry and central bathroom with a bath
- Desirably high ceilings and as-new reverse cycle, split system air conditioner
- Single lock up garage, separate visitor's car park and access to the central courtyard and common areas, including the historic cellar
Ideally located, this apartment offers inner city living on the doorstep of Maitland's thriving shopping and business centre. With a bus stop next door and both Maitland and Telarah train stations a short walk away, you'll enjoy easy access to public transport and the convenience of living less than 10mins from Stockland Green Hills, 20mins from the Hunter Valley's wineries, 35mins from Newcastle, 1hr from Nelson Bay and 2hrs from Sydney.