Set on a manicured 4,451sqm parcel perfect for the kids and pets, this home lets you enjoy all the best things in life in one of the Hunter Valley's most highly prized locations. Entertaining during summer beside the pool or under the wisteria draped pergola over the huge, L-shaped deck is a breeze. Snuggling up beside the gas heater and taking in the sunset from your open plan living hub is a daily luxury in the cooler months. Why travel when you can enjoy a tranquil and relaxing holiday surrounded by nature at home every day?
- Stunning modern kitchen with stylish stainless steel appliances
- Huge open plan living space lined with timber floorboards and views of the surrounding bushland and farmland beyond
- Four spacious bedrooms, the master with a luxurious walk-in robe and ensuite
- In-ground, 3.5mx9.7m salt water pool and multiple outdoor dining areas
- Easy-care manicured gardens, garden shed and fenced yard
- Single garage with automatic door, double carport and additional parking options and dual access from Louth Park Rd
- Study, private rumpus room, ducted air conditioning, fans throughout, water tank and solar electricity
Surrounded by other quality homes and with views of the rolling countryside, this property lets you slip away in to your own slice of idyllic paradise in Louth Park with modern conveniences at your doorstep. You'll be minutes from local schools, shops and the Hunter Expressway, 5mins to the centre of Maitland, less than 10mins from Greenhills Shopping Centre, 30mins from Newcastle and the Hunter Valley's wineries and 2hrs from Sydney.