This 1940's cottage on 594sqm has been magnificently renovated to offer the perfect blend of traditional charm and quality workmanship with modern luxury. Boasting high ceilings, stylish kitchen and living areas, an extravagant outdoor entertaining area perfect for dining under the stars and fully fenced, beautifully landscaped yard, it's easy to become smitten with this family home set in one of the most desirable neighbourhoods of East Maitland.
- Spacious floorplan with multiple dining and living options and new sun-soaked rumpus room
- Modern kitchen with island bench and quality appliances overlooking the central lounge
- Three carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, the main with a contemporary ensuite
- Air conditioning in each living area, freshly painted throughout and gas fireplace in formal lounge
- Immense street appeal, front verandah and enclosed, landscaped garden with shed and private timber deck at the back
- Rear lane access, double, automatic garage and room to park a caravan or boat
Within the catchment area for some of Maitland's best public and private schools and only 5mins from the redeveloping Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland CBD, this is a prime opportunity for an investor or family to live in an unbeatable Maitland location. You'll enjoy an easy 25mins drive to Hunter Valley's sought-after wineries, 30mins to Newcastle Airport and Newcastle's beautiful beaches, less than 1hr to Nelson Bay and 2hrs to Sydney.