If you seek a creative, relaxing and private sanctuary set on 6 nature-rich acres, then this property is for you. Surrounded by verandahs and outdoor entertaining areas draped in grape vines, this light-soaked, spacious home has been lovingly maintained to a high quality and offers a sought-after lifestyle in one of the Hunter Valley's premium neighbourhoods.
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes and parent's retreat with ensuite, walk-in robe and dual outdoor access
- Dine under the pergola beside the 10m x 4m saltwater pool or on one of many covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Huge open plan living area with raked roof
- American Oak kitchen with breakfast bar and new granite benchtops
- Formal lounge/dining with space for a study nook and screened outdoor entertaining area with fans
- Ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuuming, triple automatic garage, fox proof chook pen and additional work shed with awning
- 3ac fenced paddock with three open bay shed perfect for horses
With secret picnic pergolas discovered in exquisite gardens, saltwater swimming pool, generous bedrooms and a huge open plan living hub, you will feel like your living in your own private oasis within minutes of Maitland's CBD. The growing Greenhills Shopping Centre is just 5mins away, Maitland's main street is 10mins, Morpeth's boutique cafes and shops are 15mins, Charlestown Square and Newcastle's beaches are around 30mins, and Sydney is less than 2hrs.
Expressions of interest in writing to email@example.com by Friday 2/6/2017