Boasting a skillion roof, stylish modern facade and premium features throughout the spacious floorplan, this beautifully presented, architecturally designed property on a 500sqm parcel of land will spoil you every day. Positioned in one of the most highly sought-after neighbourhoods in the Hunter Valley and backing onto panoramic views of rolling countryside, life is luxurious and easy in this stylish abode, which offers seamless open plan living at its best.
- Light soaked open plan living/dining hub with easy access to a large 5m x 4m merbau deck and additional smaller deck with roll down blinds
- Top quality kitchen with stone benchtops, subway tiled splashback, corner pantry and breakfast bar
- Generous bedrooms with timber venetian blinds, master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe and second bedroom with built-in robe
- Open study, large laundry and contemporary bathrooms
- Private pebbled courtyard, large single garage with automatic doors and storage
- Natural timber floorboards, air conditioning, fans, NBN ready, 1.5kW solar system with 8 panels and 5,000L water tank
- Designed by Advantage Architects and built by P & D Kay Constructions
Surrounded by the other prestigious homes of Bolwarra Height's, this property is a must-see if you are seeking a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to the quality schooling, shops and lifestyle experiences offered in the Hunter Valley. Morpeth's boutique cafes and stores are only 5mins away, Maitland CBD and the growing Green Hills Shopping Centre are just 10mins, Newcastle Airport and Hunter Valley's wineries are 30mins, Newcastle is 40mins and Sydney is 2hrs.
This property has a separate Torrens title.