This one owner home of spacious proportions has been immaculately maintained and holds a prime position in the beautiful Somerset Park Estate in Thornton. Boasting open plan living; beautiful maple wood architraves and window and doorframes; four spacious bedrooms; and plenty of storage, this courtyard-styled home on a low-maintenance 814sqm block invites you to live as large as you like.
- Huge open plan living hub with formal dining, family and games room that invite you to live the way you love
- Immaculate gas kitchen with quality Tasmanian Oak features, breakfast bar and large pantry
- Central 5.4m x 5m entertaining area with an ideal North-East aspect to capture the winter sun and rolling awning to provide shade in summer
- Four generous bedrooms, three with built-in robes and the master beautifully presented with an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Separate lounge, stylish bathrooms, 10 solar panels, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and Foxtel dish
- Colorbond fenced yard with low maintenance gardens and extra tall single carport ideal for a motorhome or off road caravan
- Double garage, one side with an automatic door and the other with access to the backyard
Ideally elevated to offer views across Hexham's wetlands and the Hunter's picturesque scenery, this property is only a 20min walk to Thornton's train station, shops and services. The growing Green Hills Shopping Centre is just 10mins away, Maitland and Raymond Terrace's CBD are 15mins, Newcastle's shops and beaches and Hunter Valley's wineries are just 30mins and Sydney is easily accessed via the nearby Pacific Motorway and is just 2hrs away.