Nestled in the tranquil leafy neighbourhood of Lorn with boutique shops and cafes nearby, this stylish federation period home boasts striking renovations throughout that both preserve its traditional charm and complement modern living. Framed by wrap around verandahs, draping grape vines and established gardens on a 922.5sqm corner block, the property of your dreams has just come on the market...so don't miss out!
- Spacious, open plan living embracing a formal dining/living, family room and side courtyard
- Flawlessly renovated throughout with period details and traditional period fireplaces converted to gas log fires
- New kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and top quality appliances
- Delightful spa cabana, huge outdoor entertaining areas and Spear Point water system with pump
- Renovated bathrooms, one with a dreamy freestanding, claw foot bath
- Split system air conditioner, fans, garden shed and new four car garage with yard access
If shopping, a leisurely coffee or culinary delights take your fancy, you'll find everything you need in Lorn's village, Maitland (5mins) or in Green Hills Shopping Centre (10mins) nearby. Set in a friendly, tree-lined neighbourhood that offers peace and serenity, schools and local services, you'll also enjoy easy access to the Hunter Valley's wineries (30mins), Newcastle (40mins), Port Stephens (1hr) and Sydney's CBD (just 2hrs away).