This stylish home has been lovingly renovated for you to simply move in and enjoy. The face of this beautiful property looks like something straight from a storybook, while entering the door unveils modern, delightful features and fixtures that are complementary to any comfortable, relaxed lifestyle. Set on a generous, elevated 847.3sqm block conveniently located nearby to the local train station and Rutherford marketplace and within the catchment area of quality local schools, this property is a must-see.
- Huge sunroom with bar, pool table, separate toilet and views of the yard perfect for entertaining, relaxed weekend dining or a man cave
- New, open plan kitchen with top quality, modern appliances and offset dining area
- Two large bedrooms with fans and walk in robe to the main bedroom
- Polished timber oregan floorboards and lounge with ornamental architraves and split system air conditioner
- Modern bathroom with corner bath and double shower
- Double garage with workshop area that could be converted into a self-contained office
- Large, fully fenced yard with side access on both sides of the home, garden shed, fruit bearing mango tree and water tank
Nestled into a friendly and quiet neighbourhood, you'll enjoy a quick 3min drive to Rutherford shops, 5mins to Maitland CBD, 10mins to the growing Green Hills shopping centre, 20mins to a day out amongst Hunter Valley's world-renowned wineries, 40mins to Newcastle's coastline and 2hrs to Sydney.