This Victorian residence on a 643.5sqm block in central East Maitland is more than a great family home - it's a work of art! With a personality all of it's own, this breathtaking home boasts beautiful high ceilings, striking textured walls and inviting spaces. Walking through the home you'll discover secret architectural treasures and original features that will make you fall in love with each space more and more every day.
- One-of-a-kind home with a large living 'meeting point' with cathedral ceiling
- Trendy, ultra modern kitchen with traditional stove
- Separate lounge with slow combustion fireplace
- Generous bedrooms and stylish master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and skillion roof
- Large, covered deck overlooking manicured gardens and a fire pit
- Drive through double garage, solar hot water, A/C in all rooms, two water tanks and plenty of storage
Many more treasures await your discovery when you walk through this impressive home. And with an enviable location within walking distance from quality schools, restaurants and shops, this home offers an unbeatable package. Maitland and Green Hills are just 5mins away, Hunter Valley's wineries are 25mins, Newcastle is 30mins and Sydney is less than 2hrs.