With charismatic features and sweeping verandahs at the front and back, this immaculately renovated Edwardian style home will take a special place in your heart. Nestled on a large 1,044sqm block boasting plenty of space for the kids or pets and located in a quiet neighbourhood minutes away from Rutherford Marketplace and quality local schools, this beautiful home is the ideal first home or family abode.
- Rear and front verandahs offer an abundance of entertaining space
- Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage and seperate lounge, each with A/C
- All three stylish bedrooms boast built-in robes and main features attached toilet
- Beautifully renovated with new painting, floorings and bathroom
- Side access to the oversized single auto garage with three-phase power and workbench
- Side access for caravan, trailer and boat and spacious, fenced rear yard with garden shed, citrus trees and cubby house
With beautiful sunsets a daily treat from the rear verandah and easy living inevitable, this home ticks all the boxes for modern families. Rutherford Marketplace is just a 3min drive, Maitland's restaurants and picnics at the scenic Walka Water Works are 5mins, Hunter Valley's wineries and Newcastle's beaches are 30mins and Sydney is a quick 2hr drive away.