This immaculate home with stunning outdoor dining area overlooking a glistening pool is the perfect setting for summer BBQ's entertaining friends or evening meals under the stars. Set on a fully fenced 607.5sqm with a facade draped in the blooms of beautiful Bougainvillea vines, this quality brick home is perfect for young families, investors and first home buyers alike.
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, corner pantry and top quality Miele appliances
- Separate lounge with split system air conditioner and slow combustion fireplace
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ceiling fans and timber Venetian blinds throughout
- Large saltwater chlorinated, in-ground pool and plenty of yard space for kids and pets
- Spacious undercover dining area at the back and undercover patio at the front with space for seating
- Oversized single garage and low maintenance gardens
Beyond the fantastic features of the property, this beautiful home holds a fantastic location set in a friendly and safe community only a few minutes' walk from Thornton's shopping and medical centre. Public transport is easily at hand and the growing Stockland Green Hills is only a 5min drive away, Morpeth is 10mins, Maitland is under 20mins and Newcastle is just 30mins. You'll also enjoy a quick 5min drive to the Newcastle-Sydney Freeway that will get you to Sydney in just 2hrs.