A spacious farmhouse on a large 34ac of alluvial first-class flats overlooking a panorama of some of the country's richest and prettiest agricultural land has come onto the market for only the second time in more than 100 years. An established lucerne farm with comfortable space for 25 head of cows and calves, this is a rare opportunity to secure one of Larg's landmark properties.
- Storybook, four-bedroom farmhouse with verandahs wrapping half the home
- Multiple, spacious living areas with cedar features and desirable 15ft ceilings
- Country-style, eat-in kitchen with slow combustion fireplace
- Double garage and front porch with scenic views
- Large hay shed with concrete floors and room for 10,000-15,000 bails, machinery shed and skillion roof cover for cattle
- Two dams, four paddocks, two lucerne flat areas, high country for cattle and irrigation license with underground mains and hydrants
Offering privacy and convenience, this property with picturesque views of Larg's spectacular countryside is only a short walk to the local school and shops, 10mins to Morpeth's boutique cafes and Maitland's shopping precinct, 40mins to Hunter Valley's wineries, 45mins to Newcastle's beaches and 2hrs to Sydney.
The property is for sale by Auction to be held on the 18th of November at 11:30 am. Property open from 11:00 am.