This expansive split-level home is intelligently zoned for seamless family living and offers several formal and informal living areas with the added bonus of a luxurious outdoor alfresco, garden and saltwater pool retreat. Holding a beautiful 909sqm block surrounded by native trees in an estate that is renowned for its quality homes and friendly neighbours, this is the perfect abode for families and keen entertainers alike.
- Oversized bedrooms with built-in robes, including an ensuite to the master bedroom with resort-style spa bath
- One level of the home provides a private accommodation wing while the other opens out onto an expansive living space overlooked by a central, timber kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Slow combustion fireplace in the living hub and separate rumpus room
- Striking family bathroom with claw foot bath
- Front patio and rear covered dining area
- 7.3m x 5.5m saltwater pool retreat with views of the surrounding trees and manicured gardens
- Ducted A/C and fans throughout
- Double garage and additional, large shed in the fenced yard
- Side access to rear
Whether travelling by car or using the bus stop out the front, you'll enjoy gorgeous serenity within minutes of Maitland and Rutherford's convenient amenities and schools. The grocery store at McKeachie's Run and a meal at the Bradford are 2mins away while the services at Rutherford Shopping Centre are just 5mins, Maitland is 8mins, Green Hills Shopping Centre is 10mins, Hunter Valley's wineries are 20mins, Newcastle is 45mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.