Located only 15minutes from Maitland's popular cafes and shops, this family-friendly property on 4.9 clear, undulating acres offers absolute privacy and tranquillity. Strolling through a picturesque rural setting, dining under starry skies and taking in a magical sunset from the pool retreat are just some of the enviable, daily experiences offered on this serene property. Overlooked by a grand two storey home that is accentuated by timber features, expansive windows and oversized living spaces, a unique and impressive lifestyle is waiting for you.
- Formal lounge and dining, separate family and dining space with built-in bar and light-soaked entertainment space with rustic, exposed timber cathedral ceiling
- Fully enclosed Queenslander room with views across the property
- Sleek and functional Blackwood timber kitchen
- Private accommodation wing set upstairs with family retreat, oversized bedrooms with BIRs and master suite boasting ensuite, BIR and WIR
- Ducted A/C, ceiling fans in the bedrooms and study with patio
- Attached to the home is a fully self contained flat with a large bedroom with BIR, lounge room, full kitchen, bathroom and A/C
- Attached triple garage with internal access plus two Colorbond sheds (one is 18x9m with room for 4 cars and entertainment space or man cave and the other is 7x7m double garage)
- Dam, Envirocycle septic system with irrigation pump and sprayers and 4 water tanks holding a total of 66,000L
- Fully fenced property with private drive and space for horses or a hobby farm
- Tree house and 12m glistening pool with fountain and lights
Offering complete serenity and an escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life, you'll also enjoy a convenient 6min drive to Morpeth's boutique shops, 15mins to Maitland, 50mins to Newcastle and just over 2hrs to Sydney.