Stepping into this classic period home, you will be mesmerised by the exposed brickwork, ornate cornices and doorways, high ceilings, original fireplaces and wrapping verandahs. Set on a clear 29acre block perfect for hobby farmers, raising livestock or enjoying a sustainable lifestyle with loved ones, this is a fine property with a spectacular rural outlook just waiting to be discovered.
- Vine draped period home with sweeping verandahs elevated for beautiful views across established rainforest gardens
- Country-style kitchen with timber features and dining space with combustion heater
- Separate lounge with original fireplace, formal dining area and study
- Master suite of the four bedrooms boasts a walk-in robe and generous ensuite with double vanity and claw foot bath
- Seven timber framed external doors leading on to the verandah and outdoor paved courtyard
- Three large fenced paddocks and three smaller fenced paddocks
- Large shed with carport, paddock shed, round yard, stables and powered settler's hut perfect for use as a studio or man cave
- Four 20,000L water tanks, one smaller tank, three dams and septic system
Set 450m off the road on a prime Paterson block, this beautiful property offers a relaxed and private lifestyle. Paterson's shops are a 6min drive, Tocal is 15mins, Maitland and Stockland Green Hills are 30mins, Newcastle is 1hr and Sydney is 2.5hrs.