Prepare to be mesmerised by this immaculate home with country features, ornate ceilings, red cedar details and elegant Victorian skirting boards. Set on a large 6acre block in a rural setting with the nearby convenience of Green Hills and Maitland, this picturesque property is well-loved by locals and media for it's immaculate gardens and saltwater pool retreat. Complete with expansive open spaces, solid steel frame skeleton, a large detached guesthouse and plenty of quiet nooks to relax both indoors and outdoors, this is a unique property not to be missed.
- Main house has four large bedrooms with BIRS and access through French doors to the bullnose verandah
- Master suite is two bedrooms in size and boasts an ensuite and WIR
- Formal lounge and dining space with open fireplace and verandah access
- Kitchen features timber recycled from the Newcastle Earthquake, granite benchtops and plenty of storage
- Ornate bathrooms, the main of which has a traditional claw foot bath
- Family room with timber-lined, vaulted ceiling and slow combustion fireplace
- Large laundry, study and plenty of storage
- Ceiling fans through most of the house and split system A/C in the master suite and family room
- Large guest house with two large bedrooms, third bedroom/living space, sitting room, kitchen, laundry and bathroom
- Outdoor LED lit entertaining space connecting the two houses
- Outdoor retreat with a fenced 17m saltwater lap pool and beautiful, established gardens
- Citrus trees, mature macadamia trees, vegetable garden, wisteria covered gazebo, small dam and two car shed with a workshop
- Envirocycle sewerage system and NBN fibre to the premises
Ready to simply move into and enjoy, you'll enjoy a peaceful and private retreat that offers the convenience of school bus pick up from the front gate and a quick 6min drive to Hunter Grammar School, 5mins to Green Hills Shopping Centre, 7mins to the Hunter Expressway, 10mins to Maitland, 35mins to Newcastle and 2hrs to Sydney.