Lorn has long been loved for its iconic heritage homes and this majestic double brick federation home certainly lives up to that reputation. Set on a generous 611sqm corner block amongst leafy streets and within walking distance of Lorn's boutique shops and cafes, this family home has come on to the market after 60 years of being adored by the previous owner. This property offers enormous potential to renovate and enjoy the architectural delights of yesteryear - decorative archways, soaring ceilings, leadlight windows and a traditional slow combustion stove - with modern features and luxuries in an ideal, sought-after location.
- Only two previous owners
- Central lounge with decorative archways, slow combustion fireplace, A/C and gas bayonet
- Three generous bedrooms and bathroom with separate toilet and timber features
- Square kitchen with island bench, traditional slow combustion stove and electric stove
- Separate dining room
- Rear sunroom boasts A/C and gas bayonet and overlooks the fully fenced yard
- Covered outdoor entertaining space spanning the length of the home
- Low maintenance gardens, generous yard and rear single car garage and workshop
- Original wood fired BBQ and 2,000L water tank
You'll enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in a safe community walking distance to the local infant's school and moments from central Maitland. Green Hills Shopping Centre is also just a 10min drive away, Hunter Valley's wineries are 20mins, Newcastle is 40mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.
Properties of this calibre are highly sought after and rarely become available, so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.