Family is at the heart of the day-to-day lifestyle offered in this solid four bedroom home with detached accommodation unit. Resting on a generous 684sqm block with plenty of space for the kids, pets, guests and for quiet times alone, the level floorpan delivers clever spaces for families to enjoy today, as the kids grow older and long into the future.
- Tiled dining and living space with exposed timber feature wall and wood fireplace
- Additional sunroom or family room ideal for a separate lounge or for use as a toy room
- Central kitchen with stylish Caesarstone bench tops, two pantries, double fridge space and plenty of storage
- Four bedrooms with BIRs internal to the house, one with direct bathroom access
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Linen closet and storage room that would be ideal for use as a study
- Stylish sloped ceilings, NBN setup, A/C and ceiling fans
- Detached Colorbond shed with bedroom, bathroom, laundry and space for a kitchen
- Private driveway with room for four cars, undercover patio, large fully fenced yard and garden shed
Located in a quiet street surrounded by “the best neighbours you could have”, you'll find public transport, the local golf course, tennis courts and parks nearby. Morpeth's historic cafes and shops are just 5mins away, Green Hills and Maitland CBD are under 10mins, Newcastle and the vineyards are 30mins, Port Stephens is just 1hr and Sydney is 2hrs.
If you're looking for convenience and a solid home to build a lifetime of memories in, this is it!