This gorgeous federation home has been thoughtfully renovated to offer an impressive blend of classic architecture and generous modern luxuries. Set on a 641sqm block in a quiet East Maitland location close to quality local schools and shops, this handsome property is simply ready for you to move into and enjoy.
Offering a spectacular view across East Maitland to the mountains beyond, this is a rare opportunity to take home an enchanting reminder of the region's rich history.
- The home has been completely renovated throughout, including a new kitchen, bathroom, verandah and flooring
- Elegant kitchen with timber benchtops, as-new appliances, breakfast bar and movable kitchen cart
- Dining/living space with beautiful federation ceiling rose. This open plan space leads through French doors to the new rear verandah
- Private, central lounge room with split system A/C
- Three generous bedrooms with BIRs
- Trendy family bathroom with clawfoot bath and striking subway tiles
- Second toilet in the laundry
- Private, easy-care yard with plenty of space for kids and pets, single garage, utility shed and macadamia tree
This home is within walking distance of quality local primary and high schools, Tenambit shops and the local pool. It's also under 5mins driving distance of East Maitland's shops and cafes, under 10mins from Maitland CBD and Green Hills Shopping Centre, 40mins from Newcastle and 2hrs from Sydney.
Beyond the great location, you'll also enjoy the southerly breeze that gently sweeps across the verandah to keep the home cool in summer, the friendly neighbours and stunning local birdlife.