This solid brick family home sits amongst cottage style gardens on a centrally located 819sqm block only minutes from local schools, hospitals, public transport and Green Hills Shopping Centre. Spacious and well-planned throughout, this contemporary styled abode provides for relaxed indoor and outdoor living and entertaining all year round.
Stay warm in winter in the sun-soaked living hub or large lounge with a new fireplace that boasts a beautiful antique, red cedar mantle rescued from an old building in Maitland. The huge, enclosed alfresco or quiet pergola in the yard are the perfect settings in the warmer seasons.
- The central kitchen is perfect for the passionate baker, with plenty of creation space, storage and a walk-in pantry. The kitchen overlooks the living hub and yard, so you can keep an eye on the kids and chat to guests while you prepare food
- New, stylish timber floorboards in an open plan living hub with living and dining space
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite and three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large, enclosed alfresco with gas bayonet
- Large family bathroom with spa corner bath. Laundry with outdoor access
- Ducted A/C and double auto garage
- Fully fenced, flat yard with rear access for a trailer, caravan or boat and large garden shed
- Landscaped gardens and a quiet, paved pergola area with a pot belly fire pit
This property holds a central and convenient location in a quiet and friendly community. Metford Train Station is a 5min walk away and TAFE is just a 10min walk, Green Hills shops are a 5min drive, Maitland is 10mins and the M1 nearby offers a quick 40min drive to Newcastle and 2hrs to Sydney.