Only four-years-old and sporting stylish good looks and modern features throughout, this versatile home on a 647sqm block has been cleverly designed to easily cater for the twists and turns of families as they grow. Suitable to all family types and sizes, it provides the perfect balance of spaces for privacy and generous living areas for flawless entertaining and living.
- The centrepiece of this contemporary home is the large tiled living hub, which encompasses a designer kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry, living/dining space and easy access to the study, rumpus room and alfresco
- A huge timber deck spans the length of the home and features downlights and access via the rumpus room and main living hub
- Rear rumpus room and large study with double built-in desk, cupboards and drawers
- Generous parent's retreat with spacious master bedroom, walk in robe and large ensuite
- Well-zoned guest/kids' bedrooms nearby to the central family bathroom, which boasts a separate toilet, bath and shampoo recess in the shower
- Ducted A/C, plantation shutters throughout most spaces, fans, downlights and plenty of storage
- Double auto garage with internal access and rear roller door. This door and the side gate provide side access to a concreted area for additional off-street parking
- Easy-care landscaped yard and 4x4m shed perfect for use as a workshop or studio
This beautiful home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after Saddlers Ridge. Set on the high side of the road to welcome cool breezes through the grand entry, you'll find a peaceful nature reserve, fantastic kids playground and a community centre (being built) just down the road. Quality local schools are a quick drive away, Maitland CBD is just 5mins, Green Hills Shopping Centre and access to the Hunter Expressway are just 10mins, and Newcastle is just a quick 40mins away.