Feel instantly at ease in this well-maintained, semi-detached corner unit found along the Hunter River. Built in the Heritage style “Roseneath”, it is a maintenance-free treasure with a great body corporate. Found in a private, peaceful complex, this home has direct access to Lorn Oval, Lorn Bowling Club, and a children's playground.
- Open plan living/dining area with sweeping floorboards that flows seamlessly onto undercover enclosed paved courtyard
- Two bedrooms, including built-in robe for the master bedroom
- Brightly-lit kitchen, complete with air-conditioning and plenty of bench space
- French double-doors open onto front verandah and well-kept gardens and lawn
- Single garage conveniently connected to main house
- Ensured comfort with two air-conditioning units, partnered with a solar hot water system
This property is only a 5min drive from Maitland CBD. The Hunter Expressway is 30mins away, while the Hunter Valley vineyards are 30mins drive. Newcastle's coast and airport are 40mins and Sydney is 2hrs.