Deceptive in size, this sleek residence surprises in its simple layout with rooms branching off the central corridor. Delight in the inclusions and extra space around every corner as all aspects of the home are oversized: from the 9-foot ceilings allowing creating light-filled spaces, to the three double bedrooms and huge eat-in kitchen. Built in 2011, this neutral palette-styled home is in immaculate condition and offers a complete package - just move in and relax.
- Modern family home in a quiet new estate has fresh feel, custom design has created an open, relaxed ambience with quality inclusions such as insulation and air-conditioning
- Three oversized bedrooms feature large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; master bedroom boasts ensuite and walk-in robe; main bathroom has bathtub
- The free-flowing kitchen, dining and living area opens onto a covered alfresco area at rear of the house, perfect for dining, entertaining and undercover activities
- Stunning, easy-clean kitchen is bright and vast with breakfast bar for three, gas stove, electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher, Caesarstone bench tops, extra high splashbacks and ample storage with quiet-closing cabinetry
- A tandem garage with automatic door fits two cars, with additional storage and washing line for wet weather; benefit from an internal laundry and extra linen closet; a high pitched roof allows for extra storage capabilities above
- Low-maintenance living all-year round with manicured gardens providing room for playing and planting.
Located in the boutique Heddon Glen Estate, enjoy quiet bushland surrounds and friendly neighbours. The shops, facilities and services of Kurri Kurri are just a short drive from your door. With the Hunter Expressway nearby, a quick commute to Maitland (10 minutes), Green Hills (15 minutes), Newcastle (30 minutes) and Sydney (2 hours) is par for the course.