This beautiful property holds a dream position in the sought-after 'old' Bolwarra and is simply too good to miss. Boasting striking architectural features, a beautifully styled and spacious interior with a tree-filled inner courtyard and an impressive view down to the wetlands enjoyed from a large timber deck, this unique family home on 1,710 sqm is an absolute must-see.
- Sundrenched, spacious living hub with striking burnished concrete floors, slow combustion fireplace and large windows that welcome in the surrounding vista
- The house is designed around a tree filled courtyard
- Four bedrooms in size with an optional fifth bedroom, each offering views of the surrounds
- Rear studio or guest bedroom built by a craftsman with walls that open out to create a spacious living and entertaining area, perfect for taking in the native birds and morning sun
- Stylish, modern kitchen with a recycled timber bench and bifold windows looking out to the courtyard
- Generous timber deck that offers striking rural views and seamlessly connects with the indoors
- Divine modern features throughout and beautiful timber stairs made from railway sleepers that contrast perfectly with the concrete flooring
- The home faces north and is designed with a passive solar approach and for natural airflow
- Parking space for two cars, storage shed and water tank
Only six years old, this is your opportunity to enjoy a unique, modern home at one of Bolwarra's most in demand addresses. Surrounded by friendly neighbours, you'll love living within walking distance of Bolwarra's reputable public school and the soccer oval, less than 5mins from Maitland's CBD and Lorn's boutique cafes, 10mins from Green Hills shopping centre, 40mins from Newcastle and just 2hrs from Sydney.
Expressions of Interest will be closing on Friday 12th of October 2018 at 5:00 pm. All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com