Be swept away by this sprawling single-level residence set on around two hectares of level yard and manicured gardens, on a larger 43-hectare allotment. Exuding sumptuousness on a grand scale, this imposing Master-built home offers luxurious appointments with absolute privacy and serenity. Enjoy the perfect country setting on largely untouched land with vast district vistas. A magnificent property such as this opens up a world of possibilities for those wanting breathing room and a property of significance.
- Built in 1997 and modelled on the classic Federation-style homes of Lorn, this is its first time on the market; a rare opportunity to buy into the prominent Black Hill postcode
- Features three generously-sized bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite, separate study, as well as lounge which could be a fourth bedroom; second bathroom and powder room
- You'll never be in need of space for family and guests with open-plan formal and casual living and dining areas, generous 10ft+ ceilings, huge billiard room, bar area, plus outdoor patio
- Gourmet entertaining kitchen with island, as well as bench seating, granite bench tops and rich timber cabinetry, electric stove and oven, seperate pantry, room for double-fridge
- Decorative touches abound: lush carpets, detailed tiling, double-sided French Cheminees fireplace, ornate cornice work, lead glass windows, ceiling roses, pelmets and a wide-wraparound verandah with pressed concrete flooring
- Ample parking and storage with DLUG, double carport, shed and tractor shed. Rest easy with ducted and split system reverse-cycle aircon, and back-to-base security system
- Property is fully-fenced with access to town and tank water, dam, extensive gardens, and the vast yard has room for a pool or tennis court; enjoy district views from the gazebo and gardens
This exclusive property is situated mere minutes from the M1 Expressway, New England Highway and Hunter Expressway, placing it at a connected transport crossroad. Top schools are within a 15-minute drive, as well as access to retail, entertainment, dining and amenities and all that Maitland and Newcastle has to offer.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 7th of December at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com.