From the grand portico entry through to the rear double-sized alfresco area, this striking two-storey, split-level Wincrest home is big on space and grand on scale. Built in 2009, the immaculate interiors are as new, and the design's uncluttered lines create an open, calming feel that embodies easy living. As you explore the sprawling four-bedroom residence set on more than 900sqm of level land, you'll notice the connected layout, with privacy and seclusion still maintained.
- The upper level houses the sleeping quarters - four bedrooms with built-ins and district vistas, a master with walk-in robe, full ensuite and balcony with views towards Paterson and the ranges beyond; benefit from a full second bathroom and downstairs powder room
- A composed kitchen/dining/family area has an indoor-outdoor flow with two paved alfresco areas, the larger with wind-down shades and gas fittings, the other with approved plans to cover with gabled roof; enjoy the fun of dining and entertaining all year round or simply make yourself a cup of coffee and breathe in the fresh morning air
- Easy-access kitchen has gas stove, oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, oversized kitchen island and stone bench tops, providing room for a hungry family and long-lasting durability
- Separate living spaces upstairs and downstairs offer spaces to play and relax; lofty 12-foot ceilings feature in the formal lounge; a theatre room boasts lined curtains to prevent glare
- All the inclusions you could want to make living better: ducted air conditioning, internal laundry with washer/dryer, plantation shutters, loads of storage, security screen doors, water tank, NBN and cable connections, rich wool carpet in living and bedrooms, Bluestone driveway, two-car garage with internal access and a neutral decor upon which to make your own mark.
One of the biggest blocks on the street, the level allotment backs onto a park with tennis and basketballs courts, and is close to one of NSW's oldest public schools. Enjoy the village lifestyle that Largs offers, with close access to the full services of Maitland and East Maitland. The quiet cul-de-sac location makes this a unique offering in a desirable suburb.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 22nd March 2019 at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at firstname.lastname@example.org