Feel the weight lift from you in this three-bedroom pine lodge set high above the picturesque village of Paterson. Watch the sun rise over the hills and farmlands as you enjoy breakfast on your wide restored timber deck, and sense the calm at sunset as you see the wildlife settle in the bush surrounds with a glass of wine in your hand. This split-level home is set on almost 2400 square metres of private land and exudes rural warmth and clean, healthy living.
- Gorgeous soaring cathedral ceilings create breathing space and polished timber floorboards throughout the lower level add to the ambience; the re-timbered and repainted full length deck is the pinnacle of privacy and relaxation
- Sleep in true peace away from suburban noise in three bedrooms with built-ins; master enjoys air-conditioning and a private deck so you can see the trees and mountains from your bed; full bathroom, separate toilet; ceiling fans and bespoke curtains throughout
- A welcoming country kitchen has gas stove, huge double pantry and is spacious enough to eat-in; adjoining family room has sliding doors out to verandah to create indoor-outdoor flow; large living and formal dining room adds plenty of communal space
- Extra rooms include an upstairs study/office with more storage, internal laundry, a writing or reading nook off the living room; the large carport under the house has room for up to 3 cars; plus lock-up storage areas with work benches
- Discover a real connection with nature: a fuss-free garden with shady gums, fruit trees, flowers and vegetables; internal skylights to brighten; views from almost every window - see the mist over the valley in winter, feel the cool breezes in summer.
The historic village of Paterson is only a short walking distance away and is well-serviced with the essentials: supermarket, butcher, chemist, hairdresser, petrol station, cafes, taverns and features the stunning John Tucker Park by the river. The village has a strong community spirit and extends to the fantastic public school and preschool. A train station with daily services on the Hunter line runs between Dungog, Maitland and Newcastle, and the pleasant drive to Maitland is 25 minutes.