Bespoke design and master built, there is literally nothing else like this three-bedroom home set on a secluded 729sqm block on the market. Unassuming from the street, step inside and be amazed by unexpected space and comfy sleeping quarters, leading down a central hallway to the grandness of an open-plan living-dining-kitchen area. Located amongst bushland in the much sought-after original part of Bolwarra, this is truly a unique opportunity.
- Built in 2014, this as-new home has only had one owner and is meticulously maintained; only a shared garage wall connects with the property next door, so you can experience all the ease and convenience of a full house
- A mix of modern building materials and a convenient layout creates a contemporary atmosphere with a personal, laidback approach; clever inclusions provide creature comforts such as louvre windows for air flow, split-system AC, internal garage access, instantaneous hot water
- Three large bedrooms have carpet and mirrored built-in robes, master with ceiling fan, ensuite, WIR and lovely views to the garden; full main bathroom with bath, shower and WC; laundry with external access; screens and screen doors throughout
- Step into the sunken living-dining-kitchen area with towering ceilings and light Cypress pine floorboards; this distinctive space connects to a Blackbutt timber deck which enjoys an elevated aspect over the backyard and views beyond
- The low maintenance kitchen boasts an urban feel with chic subway splash-back, pendant lighting, breakfast bar and island with twin sinks, Caesarstone benchtops, gas stove, oven, dishwasher; linen closet off kitchen could be used as an extended pantry
- A tiered, cleared backyard leads to a garden playground; the terraced area is perfect for alfresco dining or play; potential for additional tiers and room for a pool; easy-care gardens; under-house water tank to free up yard space; extra space in LUG for work or storage.
Situated in a private community subdivision, walk the kids to Bolwarra Public School in minutes, drive to Maitland and East Maitland in 10, and commute to Newcastle or the Upper Hunter in 30. Enjoy privacy, style and all the delights of family living in this striking residence.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 29th March 2019 at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com