This is a fantastic opportunity to own a part of historic Mayfield and take advantage of one of Newcastle's most up and coming, vibrant suburbs.
Currently with 3 x 1 Bedroom units bringing in a collective $630.00 per week, this property is ready to be renovated back to its former glory as a three bedroom home.
Close to schools, local shops, cafes and within easy access to some of Australia's best beaches and the CBD, this will tick all the boxes for the smart investor.
With a solid brick and tile structure and a swathe of character throughout, this property is one of the first buildings to be constructed on this lovely elevated street.
- Period features include, high ceilings, ornate plasterwork, picture rails and large sash
- All three apartments have a full kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, one offers an additional sunroom.
- A sunny private level rear yard includes a well-maintained lawn and a shed with laundry
- Set on a prime 404m2 corner block in a quiet street with plenty of street parking.
- The current rental return is $630 per week.
With Crebert Street having been described as the 'blue ribbon' of Mayfield, this is an opportunity not to be overlooked. Surrounded by quality homes and positioned in a community minded suburb that is continuing to draw attention from young professionals and families, this is a sound investment in a suburb that is enjoying significant revitalisation.