This architecturally designed, family home offers classic finishes, expansive living spaces and touches of luxury throughout.
Bathed in natural light this near new property is nestled in leafy Bolwarra and has been cleverly designed to make the most of its tranquil surrounds. Sit back on the deck and watch the kangaroos graze, gather friends around the fire pit and enjoy an evening under the stars, or indulge in a quiet night in, whatever you choose, this home will make it feel special.
- All four of the generously sized bedrooms have built-in-robes, plush new carpet and ceiling fans; the master bedroom features a sumptuous ensuite bathroom and two walk-in-robes; a fifth room off the garage could easily provide an additional bedroom, guest room or play area.
- Beyond the grand timber and wrought iron front door a 2m wide entrance with pitched ceiling and a unique timber chandelier, beckons you to explore more.
- Spotted gum floors in a stylish matt finish run throughout the living areas which offer open plan living with the flexibility of closing off rooms for privacy when needed.
- The central kitchen overlooks the family and dining zones and offers classic lines, and understated styling, yet is high on impact; featuring a butler's pantry and walk-in-pantry; 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, marble and granite splashback and European tapware, this is a space that will bring joy to the chef of the family.
- The family room includes a beautiful stone gas fireplace and features 12ft ceilings and a study nook that can easily be closed away. Large sliding doors lead to the generous alfresco dining deck and frames the pretty rural outlook.
- With an abundance of storage, an over-sized garage and all of life's modern conveniences catered for, this property will leave you wanting for nothing other than more time to spend at home.
- Outside has been meticulously landscaped, creating tiered spaces that offer an abundance of ways to enjoy every season; fruit trees include apples, mandarin, lemon and mulberry; decks provide the perfect place to soak up the peace; the in-ground salt water pool includes a splash area, solar blanket and sand filter.
- Underneath the home there's plenty of room for further storage if needed, it's also where you'll find the 5000l water tank.
Positioned on a 752.5m2 block within the prestigious Hunter Glen Estate and situated within a small, secluded cul-de-sac, this home exudes, quality, style and serenity. Perched at the peak of a gentle slope, overlooking the lagoon, this is an opportunity to create the life you've dreamed of. Just ten minutes from Maitland CBD and a 30-minute drive to Newcastle's beaches or the stunning Hunter Valley vineyards, you really can have the best of everything.