This well-loved home has been with the same residents since it was first built in the 1960's. Offering a generous block in a quiet street and close to local shops, schools and Tenambit Oval, this property promises a happy family home for every family member.
If you are looking for a solid property, with plenty of scope to add your own style then this is a brilliant opportunity to secure a 772m2 parcel of land in a peaceful location, central to just about everything.
- The home currently offers three good sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes and carpet.; the family bathroom has a freestanding shower and there is an additional toilet outside to the rear of the property.
- The solid timber kitchen offers ample storage and a flexible eat in option via a handy pull out table. Updated since the house was first purchased, the kitchen is tidy and well maintained.
- Under house storage, a walk-in linen cupboard, a handy workshop, single garage and laundry provide ample room and plenty of practical space for the busy family.
- High ceilings and ornate cornices add a sense of style and could easily be capitalised on with further renovations.
- The large level rear garden offers a perfect canvas to add some play equipment, a possible veggie garden or landscaping; the kids will no doubt love the well-established Mango tree.
- There is solar hot water and electric cooking as well as reverse cycle air conditioning.
Whether you are looking for a large family home that provides the opportunity to update when you desire, or a solid investment in a growing family neighbourhood, this property will certainly meet the brief.
Positioned among other long term home owners and within walking distance to all amenities - this is your chance to step into a warm and welcoming community and own a home that is sure to give many happy memories for a very long time to come.
For sale via private treaty, to find out more contact Natasha McElwaine on 02 4933 9929.