Nestled in a quiet pocket of popular East Maitland, and within easy reach of beautiful Morpeth Village, local schools and Greenhills Shopping centre and with double street frontage to Maize Street at the rear. This well-presented family home has been lovingly maintained both inside and out.
Built in 1967 and lovingly cared for since, this is a home that offers plenty of potential, and bags of room to fulfil your dreams. Its instant appeal will strike you at first glance; from the charming facade to the bright and meticulously cared for spaces.
Offering a practical and easy-living floor plan, this expansive home lends itself perfectly to the demands of busy family life, offering pockets of beautifully presented space for the whole family to enjoy.
Multiple living spaces wrap around a large open plan kitchen that offers ample bench and storage space, handy breakfast bar and large pantry. There is currently electric cooking and water, with a gas supply to the property.
- High ceilings, exposed brickwork and plenty of natural light give this pristine home a warm and welcoming feel that will mean you never want to leave.
- Ample storage provides practicality with a double linen cupboard in the hallway, floor to ceiling storage in the internal laundry and built-in storage in the family bathroom.
- All three bedrooms are carpeted and include built-in-robes and ceiling fans, the sun-drenched master bedroom boasts stunning views and generous storage.
- Outside the space continues with a large level garden flanked by established planting and plenty of room for landscaping, a pool or play equipment.
- The extended powered garage can fit 4 cars and an adjacent shed with toilet, shower and basin could easily be converted to an additional bathroom.
If you are looking for space, scope to improve when the time is right, along with farmland views and stunning sunsets that will be the envy of all who visit, then this home is a must to inspect.
Perfectly positioned for an easy commute to Newcastle, walking distance to local amenities and schools, this home will tick the boxes for every family member.