Defined by its grand proportions and supreme quality, this stunning tri-level residence showcases expansive living and entertaining areas throughout, presenting a sublime offering for families seeking space, comfort and resort style outdoor living.
Commanding an enormous 1,023 sqm parcel of land, this property encompasses an expansive four-bedroom house with double garage, a large covered alfresco area overlooking an enviable, fully fenced in-ground pool, and a well-established lawn and garden area to the rear.
Master built by Clarendon Homes in 2007, the home's elegant, rendered brick facade pays homage to the art deco era. Once inside, recessed hallway walls, luxurious feature walls, decadent light fittings, and timber and wrought iron-detailed balustrades add gravitas to the home's impressive premium finishes.
An opulent formal lounge and dining area feature at the front of the home, with an informal living and dining area located to rear, accompanied by a spacious modern kitchen.
Downstairs, a substantial rumpus area provides an easy divide for adults, children and teens to retreat for their own recreation.
All bedrooms are generously sized and have built-in wardrobes, while the master suite includes a private balcony, en suite with dual sink vanity and walk-in wardrobe.
Timber and carpet flooring, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, solar hot water and solar power, which currently halves the electricity bill, are just some of the home's illustrious attributes.
Outdoors, both sides of the home enable access to the backyard, with the north-western side featuring a concrete pad perfect for a boat or caravan.
Set within the highly sought Morpeth Manor estate, just a two-minute drive from Morpeth's bespoke laneways, cafes and restaurants, this property is well placed for family living.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances, dual drawer dishwasher, gas cooktop
- Caesarstone benchtops, seated bar, walk-in pantry
- Dedicated home office/study; plantation shutters, deluxe drapes
- Abundant storage and cupboard space; two rainwater tanks
- Double garage with electric door, internal access
- Mature hedge plantings, established garden beds
- Less than five minutes from primary and secondary schools
- Less than 10 minutes' drive to Green Hills Shopping Centre
- Only 10 minutes from Maitland's cafes, restaurants, shops
- A 35-minute commute to Newcastle's CBD