Positioned on the southern side of its 36-unit complex, this modern, two-bedroom unit is superbly located in the heart of Maitland's thriving central business district.
From the vantage point of the first floor, the property looks towards Maitland Station and Maitland Park, and is just metres from Maitland Public School's Olive Street entry, adjacent to the complex.
Secure from the street, with intercom entry for guests, this neatly presented home is perfect for a single, couple or young family looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with everything on the front doorstep.
An easy commute to Newcastle, with Maitland Train Station just a flat, 200 metre walk up the road, this property features a stylish contemporary kitchen and an open plan living and dining area, all of which seamlessly transcends outdoors to a sizable, tiled balcony.
The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and en suite, with the second bedroom including a built-in wardrobe. A main bathroom and internal laundry also feature in in the unit's layout.
An air conditioning unit, stainless steel oven with gas cooktop, carpet and floating floorboards and smart storage areas add to the unit's appeal.
Completed in September 2014, the unit is currently occupied until September 2020, offering a fantastic opportunity to purchase with existing tenancy in place.
This property is currently leased under the National Rent Affordability Scheme (NRAS), which provides a Federal tax offset of $8,436.07 and New South Wales cash component of $2,812.02. At the end of the current lease period, the new purchaser can opt to continue with the NRAS incentive, determine their own leasing arrangements or move into the property permanently.
For the astute investor, this property presents a significant opportunity to capitalise on claimable depreciation.
- Dedicated single car space in secure underground carpark
- Only a four-minute walk from Pender Place shopping centre
- An eight-minute walk from The Levee, local cafes, restaurants
- Just 35 minutes' drive or 40-minute train ride from Newcastle CBD
- Current rental income is $323 per week ($16,796 annually + $2,812 NSW Contribution + $8,436 Federal Tax Offset)
- Strata levies are $591.55 per quarter (approximately)
- Council rates are $283.12 per quarter (approximately)
- Current tenant's lease due for renewal in September 2020