Take in the sweeping views across rolling paddocks from this beautiful family home, nestled on a 620sqm block in a popular pocket of East Maitland. Superbly designed to maximise its north-facing postcard-like vistas across the adjacent farming land, it is a true retreat. Feel like you are far from it all, while conveniently being just moments to shops, schools and transport.
With its light-filled and contemporary interior, the double storey home delivers modern comfort in abundance. The main living floor is located on the upper level and makes the most of its elevated outlook. At its heart is the open plan family and meals area extending outdoors to a glass framed balcony. Adjoining is the bright and modern kitchen, featuring polyurethane cabinets, durable stainless steel bench top and glass splashback. Appliances include a ceramic cooktop and Bosch dishwasher.
All the bedrooms are double in size with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The updated main bathroom includes a corner bathtub. A fifth bedroom on the ground floor is perfect as a home office or in-law accommodation and includes an ensuite.
An enclosed sunroom at the rear of the house provides a fabulous covered entertainment area. It overlooks the pretty gardens which also include an alfresco deck and a cute cubby house. Fully fenced, this pet-friendly backyard has easy-to-care landscaping and lawn.
There is a double garage with automatic doors, plus additional off-street park. The property’s other luxuries include ducted air-conditioning, downlights, solar panels and water tank. Situated just a short drive to the New Maitland Hospital site, Greenhills Shopping Centre and Maitland Riverside Plaza. There is scope to add further value or simply move in and enjoy all this wonderful property has to offer.
– Spacious double storey residence set on the high side of street
– Renovated interior with polished tiles and blackbutt timber floors
– Multiple living areas includes a choice of lounge rooms
– Open plan living leading out to sunny front balcony
– A fantastic opportunity for those looking to upgrade to larger home
– Less than five minutes to Tenambit Public School and Maitland High School
– Located just a five minute drive to village of Morpeth
– 2 hours to Sydney, less than 40 minutes to Newcastle CBD and its popular beaches